FARM MARKET HOURS
Monday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Monday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
NOTE: Wine Tastings are suspended during the 2020 COVID19 Governor’s Executive Orders, but Wine is available in our Market and for Curbside Pickup
Bishop’s Orchards Northford Farm at 1920 Middletown Ave in Northford is only open on weekends and Columbus Day, September through mid-October for Apple Picking, Cider, Donuts, Pies, Cookies and Apples.
PICK YOUR OWN HOURS
Seasonal hours June through the end of October. Visit our Pick-Your-Own page or call our PICK line in season for daily updates, hours, and locations. 203-458-PICK
HOLIDAY FARM MARKET & WINERY HOURS
- Sunday November 22nd 9am-6pm
- Monday November 23rd 7am-9pm
- Tuesday November 24th 7am-9pm
- Wednesday November 25th 7am-7pm
- Closed Thanksgiving
- Close at 4pm Christmas Eve
- Closed Christmas Day & Day After (26th)
- Close at 5 pm New Years Eve
- Closed New Years Day
- Closed Easter Sunday & Monday April 13, 2020
- Closed Monday – Memorial Day
- Closed 4th of July