This light slow cooker buffalo chicken dip is full of flavor, but has less calories. Perfect for your game day party or family gathering.
Makes 12 Serving(s)
Use the slider to multiply the batch
- 16 Ounce(s) Light Cream Cheese
- 2 Cup(s) Shredded Chicken
- 2 Cup(s) Shredded Low-Fat Cheddar
- 1 Cup(s) Buttermilk
- .3 Cup(s) Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- .75 Teaspoon(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Onion Powder
- .5 Cup(s) Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- .25 Cup(s) Crumbled Blue Cheese
Put the cream cheese, chicken, Cheddar, buttermilk, hot sauce, flour, Worcestershire, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a slow cooker, and stir to roughly combine.
Cover, and cook on high for 2 hours; the mixture should be bubbling and the Cheddar melted. Stir until smooth and combined. Sprinkle with the parsley and blue cheese, reduce the heat to warm and serve with celery and carrot sticks.
- Prep: 0:15
- Cook: 0:02
- Wait: 0:00