Celebrate the Holidays with Bishops — Ordering Online:
Pre-Order Your Fresh Turkeys, Pies and Holiday Meals Online!
At Bishop’s Orchards you can find everything you need, from cooking and tabletop essentials, to pre-cooked holiday meals and pies! We understand the importance of fresh, local meat, so we have you covered this holiday season! Let us help you plan your Thanksgiving, Friendsgiving, or holiday meal for two! Build your dinner and mix and match a menu that works for you and that’s convenient. Pre-order our savory Carved Turkey Dinners, available with or without heat-and-serve seasonal sides. Order signature sides like mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole and cranberry sauce made from local cranberries! Pre-order organic, locally raised, fresh turkeys, to guarantee superb flavor! Supply and demand continues to bring unknown obstacles, so we urge customers to order as soon as possible. Convenience is everything right now, and with our variety of turkeys to order from, you can’t go wrong!
Enjoy jaw-dropping desserts with our fresh fruit pies! Classic flavors like Apple, Pumpkin or Pecan are always a hit, but you can kick things up a notch with a Fruits of the Farm, Apple Cranberry and more! Make the holidays flavorful with our delicious cream pies. Thaw and serve without the mess with flavors like Chocolate Cream, Banana Cream, Key Lime Meringue and more! No-sugar-added Apple and Fruits of the Farm pies will also be available.
Placing your holiday orders online is quick and easy. You pick your date and time for pickup, and we do all the rest! Deadline for fresh turkey orders is Monday November 15th and deadline for Carved Turkey Meals, Side Dishes and Pies is Sunday November 21st. Place your orders online or call 203-453-2338 for assistance.
More Information On Online Ordering
- If you are ordering just a pie or turkey for in-store pick-up, there is no fee. If you are needing the curbside delivery, the $3.99 curbside service fee will be charged. Tips are being accepted and donated to the Food Bank or local non-profit.
- During the holidays, farm market hours will be as follows:
- Wednesday November 24th 7am-7pm
- Thursday November 25th CLOSED
- Friday December 24th 8am-4pm
- Saturday December 25th CLOSED
- Sunday December 26th CLOSED
- Friday December 31st 8am-5pm
- Saturday January 1st CLOSED
- As with all orders, pies orders will also require payment information. Cards will be charged 24 hours within your pick-up date.
- In-store pick-up orders can be retrieved at our Wine Bar inside the Farm Market.
- Orders can be placed online, over the phone, or in-person at the Farm Market’s Customer Service Desk. All information is required for your order to be placed, including payment information.
For any questions please call 203-453-2338.