Click and Collect Online Orders for Pickup Only – To place your order, click here!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to EXTRAORDINARY DEMAND of Online Orders, we can only physically pick and fill a certain number of orders per hour based upon our staffing and stock availability. At the present time, it is only at Checkout that you can choose a time slot, and those most likely to be available will be for next day pick up. If no time slots are available, unfortunately no orders can be placed at that time. We cannot take orders for more then 1 day ahead since we do not know what our future inventory will be as the food supply chain is disrupted. Our Software Vendor‘s support has been phenomenal in responding to our needs during this crisis, updating features to make our serving you easier. Want to apply for a temporary job to help us fill orders ? Apply Here.
The Farm Market remains open during the COVID-19 crisis, Hours open listing. If you are comfortable to shop by coming in the market, please do. We are following all Executive orders and cleaning protocols as defined by the health department and CDC for food safety, sanitation and social distancing. In market shopping allows you full access to all items, including newly arrived stock that may not show up online till our inventory database is updated. It will also allow us more time to fill orders for those who cannot come in the market due to health precautions.
If you have a Bishop’s Loyalty Card or use a phone number at our cash registers, then you’re pre-registered for online purchases and ready to earn loyalty points online as well!
FIRST TIME USERS: To finalize your Loyalty Card for online use, start here.
- Enter your Loyalty #, phone number or email address that is connected to your in store account to start.
- You’ll need to click the forgot password to set up your password.
- You will select email, text number or voice phone to verify your account based upon the information you provided when you set up your Loyal Card.
- Upon verification that this info matches your account, a verification code to finalize your registration. Follow the instructions and you’ll be ready to place an order.
- If you have a Bishop’s Loyalty Card with no linked email or an old phone number, call us to add it, so you don’t create a duplicate account by registering again.
- We urge you to set up one account per family.
- LOGIN with your Loyalty #, phone number or email address and the Password you set up.
- Place new orders by using the shopping cart
- “Profile” is where Review past orders and items, purchased both online and in market that are linked to your account.
- “Past Items” shows items purchased, which can be sorted by 2 drop down boxes.
- “Lists” allows you to categorize your items to make future purchases easier.
- Security of your account can be enhanced by using Two-Factor authentication.
- Two-Factor authentication adds an extra layer of security to your account ensuring you are the only person who can access it, even if someone else knows your password.
- Using Two-Factor authentication requires that you have an authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator, installed on your mobile device. Authenticator apps are available from the app store on all modern mobile devices.
PICKING UP YOUR ORDER: Curbside pickup is easy by parking near the woodpile or Creamery Patio on the south side of the Farm Market. When your order is complete (we send you a text or email) arrive and park, then call 203-453-2338 ext 225 with your name, make, color and model of your car. A staff member will bring it out for you. Have your trunk open for your order.
COVID-19 Note: We are adapting daily to stock our market and supply our customers with our usual fresh products. Our supply chain remains in place, with delivery timing variable due to the extraordinary circumstances we all are facing. Please be aware that market circumstances are impacting inventory on certain items and substitutions are likely on some items, especially the meat and dairy departments. Our kitchen is fully-staffed and we know that our prepared foods are comforting options, especially for children out of school.
If you are elderly or using a computer is difficult to order online for you, please give us a call at 203-453-2338 between 8am and 5pm. Let us know your preferred pick-up date/time so we can properly schedule your order.
Ordering FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I set up my online account?
- Log in: Upper right by using your Bishop’s Loyalty Card number, phone number or email registered to card.
- By using this login vs new you are able to get points and track orders together.
- Complete your access by clicking “create your password”. You will get an email or text to verify your account so you can finish registering. Call us if you have further problem.
- Register as new ONLY if you never had a Loyalty Card.
How do I Pick Day and Time to Pick Up My Order?
- Select an available time slot during the checkout process. A minimum lead time is currently 3 hours ahead if ordering for “same day” pick up. A list of available times will show to choose from. We are only taking orders for the same day or 1 day ahead.
How far in Advance Can I Order?
- We are only taking orders for the same day or 1 day ahead.
How and When do I Pick Up My Order?
- A text or email will be sent when your order is completed and ready to pick up.
- Please come to “Curbside Pick up area” within the time slot you selected once you have received your “order ready” email or text.
- Curbside pickup is easy by parking near the woodpile or Creamery Patio on the south side of the Farm Market. When your order is complete (we send you a text or email) arrive and park, then call 203-453-2338 ext 225 with your name, make, color and model of your car. A staff member will bring it out for you. Have your trunk open for your order. Please maintain the social distance protocol space of 6 feet with our staff.
What can I buy online for Pickup?
- Typically, all our items in stock will be available for selection online. Since we specialize in fresh produce, prepared foods, baked goods, CT Farm Wines as well as specialty grocery products, availability will vary depending upon delivery schedules and our suppliers. Wines purchased online require age verification at pickup.
How do I find items I want to order?
- Use “search” on top of the page to find items by keyword. Example: Type Bread and Breads will come up. Search “Apple” for all items with the word apple in the description, from Apple Cider Donuts, Fresh Apples, Applesauce to Apple Pie.
- Box on left appears to narrow your choices by brand and department
- If the search keyword is too restrictive, you will see less choices. Try singular rather than plural. Use common names, not brand names.
- If an item does not show in the search, either stock is low or out of stock at this time or awaiting entry if just received.
Can I make Special Requests?
- Yes, Use “order instructions” box on the checkout page to request additional items if available when we pick your order, or add notes about your order. On each item in your cart you can check “allow substitution” or add item instructions to refine a substitute: for example : “Bigger size if available”
How do I complete my order and check out?
- View your cart, Click Order now to enter your Credit Card (the only payment accepted). Your Bishop Gift Card cannot be accommodated online at this time due to security protocols. Your Credit Card will be held securely encrypted within our ECRS Online System. Encrypted so no one including us or you can see details other than the last four digits once accepted.
- An email will be sent to your email address once it has been submitted. You are able to view your order as well as past orders at any time.
When is my Credit Card Charged?
Your card is charged when we pick and complete your order just before your scheduled pick up time. A ‘hold’ is placed on your card when you place your order, just like a hold placed by a hotel when you check in.
Can I easily reorder my favorite items?
Yes. In your “Profile” is where you can
- Review past orders and items, purchased both online and in the market that are linked to your account.
- “Past Items” shows items purchased, which can be sorted by drop down boxes.
- “Lists” allows you to categorize your items to make future purchases easier way to reorder items you have previously bought.
Am I able to purchase Bishop’s Gift Cards?
- Gift Card Purchases can be done at http://csa.bishopsorchards.com/store/farm-market-bakery in $10 increments. Typically we mail gift cards to the recipient specified. Note that Gift Cards cannot be used for online purchases due to security considerations.
Can I add on to my Order after I placed it?
- You need to place an additional order. In the checkout process, put a note that you wish to pick itt up with a previously placed order, specifying the time slot. We will do our best to have the add on items available at the same time. An alternative is to come into the market to purchase, or wait for us to pick the items for you.