Homemade BBQ sauce is super easy, and apple cider BBQ sauce is even easier. It goes great on burger sliders, perfect for family and friends to snack on.
Makes 1 Dozen(s)
Use the slider to multiply the batch
- 2 Cup(s) Apple Cider
- 2 Clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Tomato Puree
- 1 teaspoon(s) Smoked Paprika
- .25 Cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Package Sliders Mini Buns
- 1 Package Beef Sirloin Sliders
Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan, and mix well. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for around 40 minutes, or until the mixture has reached your desired consistency. Leave to cool, and store in the fridge.
Grill beef sliders until desired and top with apple cider BBQ sauce. Serve on mini slider buns.
- Prep: 0:05
- Cook: 1:00
- Wait: 0:00