Homemade BBQ sauce is super easy, and apple cider BBQ sauce is even easier. It goes great on burger sliders, perfect for family and friends to snack on.
Makes 1 Dozen(s)
Use the slider to multiply the batch
- 2 Cup(s) Apple Cider
- 2 Clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Tomato Puree
- 1 teaspoon(s) Smoked Paprika
- .25 Cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Package Sliders Mini Buns
- 1 Package Beef Sirloin Sliders
Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan, and mix well. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for around 40 minutes, or until the mixture has reached your desired consistency. Leave to cool, and store in the fridge.
- Prep: 0:05
- Cook: 1:00
- Wait: 0:00