The CT Coast & Country Winter Wine Trail is made up of a select few wineries from the CT Wine Trail. We are all teaming up to offer you a Mini-Passport Program from January 6th, 2018 through April 8th, 2018. Participating wineries are Bishop’s Orchards Winery in Guilford, CT, Gouveia Vineyards and Paradise Hills Winery, both in Wallingford, CT. Visit all wineries by April 6th, 2018, have your passport card stamped at each winery, and enter to win one of the multiple prizes. All prizes this year total over $2,000. Some prizes are listed below, along with rules and more information on participating wineries. “Like” our Facebook page for more information and updates.
- 2 Night Stay with breakfast included at the Wallingford Victorian Inn, Wallingford ($600 value)
- Overnight Stay at Saybrook Point Inn & Spa in a Luxury Room at the Main Inn or Guesthouse, with Dinner & Breakfast for 2 at the Fresh Salt ($550 value)
- 5 – $50 Gift Cards to Ballou’s Restaurant & Wine Bar at 51 Whitfield Street, Guilford
- Bring your passport in for 20% OFF when you dine in and purchase 2 entrees (excludes wine & holidays and card must be present). Call 203-453-0319 to make your reservations!
- 2 – $100 Gift Cards to The Library Wine Bar & Bistro at 60 N. Main Street, Wallingford
- 6 Winners of 2 Bottles of Wine & More!
- The contest runs from January 6th, 2018 – April 8th, 2018.
- You must be 21 years of age to participate.
- Your card must be stamped by all 3 wineries to qualify.
- Cards must be submitted to a participating winery by April 6th.
- There is no purchase necessary to have your card stamped.
- One entry per person, you must be present to have your card stamped. Photocopied cards will be disqualified.
- Random prize drawings will be done by April 16th from all fully completed cards, including valid email address & phone.
- Winner will be notified by email or phone.
- Prize details, restrictions, and expiration dates are on our website www.CTCoastCountryWineTrail.com
- Prizes are not transferrable. One entry per person.
- Certificates for wine will be provided by participating wineries and will be assigned to winners at random.
- Winners agree their names and images may be used in future advertisements and they will execute affidavit of eligibility and liability waiver.
- Employees of the wineries and sponsors are not eligible for prizes.
- Odds of winning are dependent on number of entries received.
Bishop’s Orchards Winery: 1355 Boston Post Road, Guilford CT • 203-453-2338 • www.bishopsorchardswinery.com
Gouveia Vineyards: 1339 Whirlwind Hill Road, Wallingford CT • 203-265-5526 • gouveiavineyards.com/
Paradise Hills Winery: 15 Wind Swept Hill Road, Wallingford CT • 203-284-0123 • www.paradisehillsvineyard.com