The Little Red Barn and Pumpkin Patch are now OPEN for the 2017 Fall Season. There have been a few adjustments to our Fall Line-up, so please pay attention to the information below.
OPEN daily starting September 16th, 2017 thru October 31st, from 9am-6pm – FREE ADMISSION
1355 Boston Post Road, Guilford CT.
Fall Family Fun is here at the Bishop’s Orchards Little Red Barn, so come to our Pumpkin Patch.
Inside the Little Red Barn you will find fall seasonal decorations as well as perishable items.
On weekends & holidays, enjoy: (each at an additional cost)
- **Face Painting – weekends & Columbus Day starting September 30th 10am-5pm • $10/person, tax included
- **Glitter Tattoos – weekends & Columbus Day starting September 30th 10am-5pm • $4/person, tax included
- **Pumpkin Painting – weekends & Columbus Day starting September 30th 10am-5pm • $8/person, $16/2 people, $20/3 people, tax included
- Apple Train – (weekends & holidays only • price included in wristband price • unlimited rides)
- Full Concessions – (Opening September 23rd • prices vary)
- Bishop’s Food Truck – (Opening September 23rd • prices vary)
**Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos & Pumpkin Painting proceeds go directly towards the Community Dining Room.
Purchase the best of Bishop’s Orchards Signature foods like:
- Maple Kettle Corn
- Ice Cream
- Apple Cider
- Fudge & more!!
We will also have a NEW Bishop’s Food Truck, featured Special Items created just for Fall!!
Our Fall into Fun Kid’s Activities include: (additional wristband cost of $9/person on weekends & $4/person on weekdays, tax included)
- Apple Train – weekends & holidays only
- Corn Hole
- Hay Tunnel
- Hay Pyramid
- Tractor Track
- Corn Kingdom
Weekday hours and prices for the Fall into Fun Kid’s Activities are from 3-6pm at a discount rate of $4.00/person. If you have a Bishop’s Rewards Card, the price is $3.00/person. Children under 2 and adults over 18 are FREE • there is no charge for adults accompanying their children.