The Little Red Barn and Pumpkin Patch are now CLOSED for the 2017 Fall Season. We look forwarded to another exciting year in 2018. Information below is from 2017 and may change in 2018.
OPEN daily starting September 16th, 2017 thru October 31st, from 9am-6pm – FREE ADMISSION
1355 Boston Post Road, Guilford CT.
Fall Family Fun is here at the Bishop’s Orchards Little Red Barn, so come to our Pumpkin Patch.
Inside the Little Red Barn you will find fall seasonal decorations as well as perishable items.
On weekends & Columbus Day, enjoy: (each at an additional cost)
- **Face Painting – 10am-5pm • $10/person, tax included
- **Glitter Tattoos – 10am-5pm • $4/person, tax included
- **Pumpkin Painting – 10am-5pm • $8/person, $16/2 people, $20/3 people, tax included
- Apple Train – price included in wristband price with unlimited rides
- Full Concessions – Bishop’s Own Signature Items (prices vary)
- Bishop’s Food Truck – a NEW Farm Fresh Menu (prices vary)
**Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos & Pumpkin Painting proceeds go directly towards the Community Dining Room.
Purchase the best of Bishop’s Orchards Signature foods like:
- Maple Kettle Corn
- Ice Cream
- Apple Cider
- Fudge & more!!
We will also have a NEW Bishop’s Food Truck, featuring Special Items created just for Fall!!
Our Fall into Fun Kid’s Activities include: (additional wristband cost of $9/person on weekends & $4/person on weekdays, tax included)
- Apple Train – weekends & holidays only
- Corn Hole
- Hay Tunnel
- Hay Pyramid
- Tractor Track
- Corn Kingdom
Weekday hours and prices for the Fall into Fun Kid’s Activities are from 3-6pm at a discount rate of $4.00/person. If you have a Bishop’s Rewards Card, the price is $3.00/person. Children under 2 and adults over 18 are FREE • there is no charge for adults accompanying their children.