It’s always tough to find the perfect gifts for all the people in your life. Whether it be the mailman, your in-laws, or your kid’s favorite teacher, picking out something small yet thoughtful can be tricky. But here at Bishop’s Orchards we have some great gift options that are sure to brighten up anyone’s holiday. So, if you’re struggling for a gift idea this holiday season, keep reading and take a look at our top 10 gift ideas.
1. Apple Shippers –If you’re looking for that little piece of New England to send as a unique gift, an apple shipper is perfect! These apples are handpicked from the farm, wrapped in foam, and can be sent to the destination of your choice. Place your order online here.
2. Gift Baskets – Need an item for a Secret Santa or a gift for your kids teacher? Our Grab N’ Go gift baskets are perfect! You can even pick out your own items, and for a small fee, we’ll put them together in a gift basket for you. Anything from wine to breakfast items, chips and dip and more. There’s sure to be a basket filled with your friend’s favorite goodies.
3. Chocolate – Candy is always a good “go to” gift. And here at Bishop’s we have tons of options. From chocolate covered pretzels, salted caramel chocolate and even chocolate shaped gingerbread men, any of these are sure to hit the spot of your chocolate loving friend.
4. Apple Cider – Gift a piece of the farm this holiday with our sweet apple cider. It comes in gallons, half gallons, chuggers and 6-packs, and make for the perfect holiday drink when hot. You can stop in the store to pick some up, or we can ship them for you, too!
5. Marzipan – Don’t let marzipan intimidate you! It comes in all different shapes and figures, and even makes a great stocking stuffer or gift for that person that loves their sweets.
6. Gift Cards – Give the gift of farm fresh goodness this holiday with a Bishop’s Gift Card! They are valid year round at our farm market and Pick Your Own locations, and will let people know a trip in is worth the visit.
7. Apple Cider Donuts – Have family members that can’t make it home for the holidays? Send them some apple cider donuts and surprise them with a little taste of home!
8. Gourmet Popcorn – Instead of bringing cookies or fudge as a gift, bring over something a little sweeter for the holiday. Our gourmet popcorn selection is salty and sweet and has a caramel chocolate crunch that makes for the perfect snack at any party. You can even pick up our signature maple kettle corn, made fresh at the market.
9. Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows – Nothing says winter like a cup of hot cocoa. And with our selection of Silly Cow Farm hot chocolates and gourmet marshmallows, whoever receives this gift will be sipping on rich and creamy goodness.
10. Wine – Can’t think of what to get the in-laws? We have our very own fruit wines and hard ciders in stock, along with a wide selection of wine from all over Connecticut. You can even pair the wine with some meats and cheeses and bring it to a party as a hosting gift.
See something you like? Stop in to Bishop’s Orchards and pick up that perfect gift, today!