SOUP OF THE DAY FOR 5/23/16 to 5/29/16
- Monday – Carrot Ginger and Beef Barley
- Tuesday – Italian Wedding and Lentil Soup
- Wednesday – New England Clam Chowder and Chicken Noodle
- Thursday – Tomato Garden Vegetable and Butternut Apple Squash
- Friday – Lobster Bisque and Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Saturday – Chicken Noodle and Tomato Bisque
- Sunday – Chicken Noodle and Tomato Bisque
HOLIDAY FARM MARKET & WINERY HOURS
- Open 7am-7pm Thanksgiving Eve
- Closed Thanksgiving
- Close at 4pm Christmas Eve
- Closed Christmas Day & Day After (26th)
- Close at 5 pm New Years Eve
- Closed New Years Day
- Closed Easter Sunday
- Closed Monday – Memorial Day
The Home of Farm Fresh Goodness
The Bishop family represents the fine tradition of growing and selling the finest quality native fruits and vegetables. We have everything for your cost conscious meals and family gatherings, from wines, soups, salads, vegetables and fruits to prepared foods, including trays of our most popular dishes! Don’t forget cider, meats and of course pies! Our Farm Market, Winery and Bakery is open year-round and conveniently located in Guilford CT near exit 57 of I-95 (get directions). Treat friends and family to our variety of Farm Gifts and our selection of Fruit Baskets. Come see our Llamas, Alpacas and Goats too!
New Employment Positions Available
Join our team and apply today!
Bishop’s Orchards Asparagus finally starting to bloom!